Hamilton Musial Theatre Logo Competition
As you may be aware, Musikmakers Hamilton Inc. has changed its name to Hamilton Musical Theatre Inc (HMT).
As such, we require a new logo. This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing and design us an eye catching logo that reflects what we do and where we come from. The logo must be able look good in a variety of formats, eg Social Media, Letter Head, Advertising, and could include options for both Hamilton Musical Theatre and HMT.
All entries will need to be submitted by the 28th February, and can be done either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, post to PO Box 11010, Hamilton 3216, or can be dropped at Riverlea Theatre, 83 Rivera Road. Please ensure that your name, email address and phone number are clearly stated on your entry. If submitting electronically, preferred formats are png or jpg, and without background where possible, hand drawn entries will be redrawn by a professional designer.
All correspondence regarding this competition can be directed to David Taylor at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
In submitting your design (the “Design”) as an entry to the Musikmakers / Hamilton Musical Theatre (“HMT”) logo competition, you agree to the use of your Design by HMT for all purposes including for marketing and advertising of HMT’s services, and you agree to these terms and conditions, and/or warrant to HMT as follows:
Entry of Competition
- The competition begins on 19th January 2021. The closing date for entries is 28th February 2021 at midnight.
- Any person who is fully competent may enter the competitions. Persons aged 16 years old or younger may participate with the consent of that person’s parent or legal guardian.
Use of Design
- You warrant that the Design is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or content subject to a third party’s right of publicity or privacy and that the Design therefore does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party.
- As between you and HMT, you own and will maintain ownership of the Design. HMT does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Design. By submitting the Design, you hereby grant HMT an irrevocable, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, distribute, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner whatsoever.
- The winners will be chosen by the HMT committee among following consideration of all entries received. If your Design is chosen as the new logo for HMT, then you will be notified by phone or email and will receive two, show-only tickets to each of HMT’s productions ‘A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum’ and ‘Mamma Mia’. These passes cannot be used for any other HMT production or combined for use for multiple double-entries to a single production, unless authorised by HMT at its sole discretion. Attendance may be subject to availability, with HMT to use its best endeavours to ensure the same. The passes may not be transferred or sold by you to any third party. No additional compensation will be payable.
- HMT may, in its discretion, change these Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. It is your responsibility to review any changes to the competition Terms and Conditions. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless confirmed in writing by HMT.
- This is a legal, binding agreement governed by the laws of New Zealand. You represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement, agree to the Terms and Conditions set out, and that your agreement to them does not violate any other agreement you have entered into with a third party.